Thursday, October 13, 2011

Black On Black Love--Chocolate Pleasure


My knees encounter soft resistance; I have found the bed,
the place where we shall consummate our devotion. I climb
onto the bed, kneeling, and gently place you upon it. Our
kiss never breaks. I lower myself onto you, taking your
head tenderly into my hands.

Your passion is intense and overwhelming. You feel it raging
within you, shutting out all other feelings, anything that might
distract you. Your passion has turned you into a wild, insatiable
animal, mad with desire. You've lost all sense of time or place.
All you know is the man in your arms is the sexist thing you've
held in a long time, and you simply *have* to have your way
with him...

With both hands you grip the back of my head and pull it
downward, until your eager nipples contact my mouth.
A moan escapes your lips at the first touch. I begin to
circle your nipple with my tongue. You taste so good to me.
My own passion is strong, and I give in and take your breast
into my mouth, sucking hard on the nipple.

Your grip on my head tightens, and your moan becomes
louder. Our legs intertwine, and you pull yours back, pulling
my legs closer to you. I love your breasts so much. They've
always turned me on, and now that I've finally got them, I
have no intention of ignoring them. I raise my head a bit,
drawing your breast up, off your chest. I grip it with both
hands, squeezing and massaging it. I'm in ecstasy. You're
so beautiful, your body satisfies me so completely, I think
I want to stay in bed with you forever. I want to worship
your body, want to do everything I can to please you.

Your moaning stops suddenly, then starts again. Again it
stops, then continues. I realize you're beginning to cum,
and my heart gladdens. I love it when I make you cum.
Seeing you come, feeling you in the throes of orgasm, is so
enjoyable. Your moan gets lower, becomes more drawn out.
Your orgasm has peaked, now you're coasting down the other
side. Your whole body feels warm and tingly, but way down,
deep inside your loins, you feel a stirring, a longing. You've
felt it before, but then you've never had me available. You
know what you want, and you know what to do.

Your hands press my head, gently but firmly, down away from
you. I know what you want. I know what you need. At your
urging I move my head downward, kissing the supple skin of
your belly as I go. I tongue your sexy little belly button, and
another moan escapes, unintended. I drift downward, downward,
until I come to the first folds of your special area. My tongue
snakes out and caresses you, and I feel a shiver of delight rush
through you. You taste very sweet to me, and I savor it. I love
everything about you, especially your special area. I lower my
head and suck on your clitoris, your special spot.

4 comments:

  1. Ur sensuality, ur depth, the many facets of u show thru in this piece. It gripped me, pulled me in, layed me down on that bed, engulfed my entire being... absolutely loved it. Thank you 4 sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my Queen!! I appreciate you taking the time to read our piece :-)...I love you undani baby! <3!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flash back like a mug!!! I love you undani My baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Every second ; every minute; every hour!! :-)

    ReplyDelete