Monday, October 3, 2011

Taste Like Candy

lay upon my table
may I feast on you
the sight of you
the smell of you
enhance my needs
rejuvenate my aura
hormones begin raging
thoughts turn carnal
mouth slowly watering
nose slightly flaring
tongue slowly flickering
licking my lips
needing your lips
the sight of your pearl
complete my fetish
that growing need
to praise your crown
as I lick you down
juices overflowing
body steadily shaking
mucles tightening
heart starts racing
breath is getting tighter
as your toes curl
I devour your pearl
hands grabbing my head
as you rattle the table
with a final kiss
I send you to bliss
thank you my QUEEN
may I lick you clean
from bottom to top
never missing nook
or cranny from the crack
of your toes to the
middle of your back
to belly button to the pits
your wrists to your elbows
kisses and licks
to your ears
to the lids of your eyes

TO YOUR HAIRLINE !!!!!

4 comments: