Thursday, October 13, 2011

*MindFuck

It’s so easy to satisfy your body, but I would rather stimulate your mind
Turn you on with my words and send chills down your spine
Sounds intriguing to you, then step right up
Let me get you off without us ever having to touch
You see it’s not about lying or playing games
It’s the way I penetrate your thoughts and seduce your brain
Use words that are meant to arouse and excite
Form pleasurable visions meant to entice
Electrifying is the way to explain how we converse
Verges on obscene or verbal intercourse
It’s not just talking dirty, nor is it phone sex
Deep manipulation of yourcerebral cortex
Massage your inner thoughts and release your inhibitions
Guaranteed to get you off extreme pleasure is my mission
Bringing you to a point where your are ready to bust a nut
Hope you enjoyed the ride you’ve just been mind fucked

3 comments:

  1. The orgasms that my mind experiences surpasses anything done 2 my body. U fucked me long b4 u fucked me! <3 it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby you have no idea!!!!! You captured my mind, body, & soul!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm mmmm mmmm!! Such an amazing feeling!

    ReplyDelete