Thursday, December 22, 2011

Edible Arragements


Succulent juices flow, as she lays sensually on the soft silk sheets of the bed
Opening my mind, as my senses find, a sweet whiff of the odor, that shoots str8 to my head
Blood straight to my head, as my body yearns to be fed
So without a doubt, my manhood has a growth sprout as, spread eagle is her legs

Begs, does her body, as the naughty visuals play in my mind
While we proceed to fore play, the more play comes natural as if it where a custom design

Aligned at the right moment, with exactly the right precision
I am slow eater, so minute men get no dividends, Cause I create long division
So for the moment, I'm like a surgeon, cutting her deep, put her to sleep after incision
Edible arrangements, making it famous, that's why this time it was a banana split decision

This love fest, was more like a love feast, and the beast within was in need of overflowing
Engulfed his body in a full dinner, and the thinner side of him, seemed over growing

Only knowing, when to begin, and how to please, doesn't fathom dissatisfaction
Melting her one stroke at a time, slow and steady, liquefaction
Attractions, while in action, becomes heavier without distraction
Therefore, there's nothing to send for, because at that moment, she doesn't control her reactions

Strawberry scented lips, curvaceous sultry hips,
Erotic drops of sweet nectar, I dare her, to let me take a sip

Drip.....ping, down my chin, I know we sin, but your angelic rhythm makes my body tense
Makes the muscles and that muscle that you struggle up against

Tug of war, loving more, as we explore the mental passage ways of Euphoria
And adore the physical value of how to, make that body sing, I look forward to her

Screaming my name, as we gain in this game of starting to finish and replenish
The feelings of flying above, the stress............with love stressful things, just diminish

At instant, for instance, the thirst that I contain, for the juices within her frame
Become and instant liquid dropping right down in my aim
Now lets Remain

In the midst of this feast, in the midst of my beast,
In the midst of the moments, that break us both down, no more standing to our feet

Retreat into such a fashion, where we fly away in enough desire and passion to mess with
As my manhood is lodged in your ocean floor, scoping for, the never ending ocean wetness

Lets get,
Full from a feast of love, sex, and also lust,
When time isn't a factor and satisfaction is a must

Thrusted into, paradise, sacrifice nothing but our impatient thoughts
Let my sweet dark body mix, with your tasty milky waves, leaving us afloat, like a refreshing root beer malt
Taught to be, more than me, and more than the, satisfactory visits from climax
So go grab your popcorn and drink, cause I put the whole sexual experience in 3d just call me Imax

Theaters of our mind, as we unwind, to places that don't allow the pressing of rewind
Continuing to let my brain wonder, so no wonder I seem to never get behind

Unless I'm behind, and we all know that's another chapter
Deep in it, might sleep in it, I gets my "Bojangles" on, while other ninjas just claim they tapped her

This sexual appetite, ain't nothing nice, "No", if you asking do I plan to change it
I need a feast fit for a king,when I get them jeans,
I love our "Edible Arrangements"

2 comments: