Tuesday, December 20, 2011

*Welcome to the Real World(Mental Pheonix)


They say everything happens for a reason, but does that mean that things are meant to be

Or is it just a lie that I keep telling myself to keep from self exploding because I honestly don't know what to believe

 

It's like the more I see the damage i've done I'm left with none....not a sense of hope

To keep me afloat from drowning in this pool of lies and cries I brought upon so water fills my lungs and I begin to choke

 

Trying desperately to take a breath but how can I????When I'm surrounded

By my own insecurities, so I'm cluelessly dying, in desperate need of someone to tell me that I am drowning

 

But the more I seek the hand of a kind man, the less I see any reason to reach

The more I see myself causing more pain, so should I refrain from trying to speak???

 

Should I refrain from trying to make mends, to what is now an end to a fairytale like situation

I was situated in that spot of being exactly who I was and not because of infatuation

 

INFATUATED!!!!

 

When in fact you waited long enough for true feelings to evolve

How can one sustain one's feelings, it's like telling me to put what's real life on pause

 

Deep involved in a place in which is safe if pain doesn't throw it off its course

If hardships don't challenge that energetic field that channeled our mindful decision to become a real choice

 

But we're forced to abide by the rules of trust, not a must but to keep safe from heartache

One mistake becomes a questioned decision that could possibly lead to a collision, of having to survive through repeated heartbreak

 

Again and again, over and over, under and through it we may go

But sometimes enough is enough, and how much is enough is what we don't truly know

 

So.................with every problem that occurs, we feel pain, disbelief, and immediate discomfort

Immediate choices to delete the voices that keep us afloat, and now we're sunken under

 

That ship has sailed, to leave a trail and trace of what we wish to not go through again

Wish to not endure in a repetitive instance, that we instantly meet a friend

 

How can one put a limit on what can happen in a minute, as if we value time more than any

As if we feel like every tick of this clock is guaranteed to proceed a tock, so in time we place plenty

 

Faith that we will heal in due time, but how can i tell my mind to mind the mindless

Mind those who fail to see that the fact of the matter is, that true love is Timeless

 

Finest form of emotion

Beyond the norm with much devotion

Kicking that feeling of being shut out from what's real so now they tell you that he or she has you open

 

Closed in from holding in what shows without much effort

Without much trying,

See love is blind so why should we keep an eye on it, cause after that first diagnosis there's really no need for a check up

 

Mess up then hope to fix it, hoping that there's room to move in, and room again

With that trust that you once kicked it with on the daily, but it's crazy to ever think you could honestly make mends

 

WHEN you failed to treat home like home, never respecting the fact that in the house of love you weren't living alone

Now you suffer from consequences of mistreating what you should've never take for granted, and u must now live out on your own

 

WELCOME................. to the real world, where when shyt happens

You out of luck

And you got two choices: either stand strong and keep pushing, or fold and just give up

 

Its tough!!!!!

 

Because every moment, of every decision, that we fail to think through

Can become and end,to what we began, with intentions to forever stay true!!!!

2 comments: