Thursday, December 22, 2011

Exquisitely Explicit


No sugar coating the fact that, I want it so bad that, I can taste it
Ready to FUCK the night away, leave the slow motions for love making
Now...... I may ease up a bit, and let u get a couple of deep breaths
Ready to thrust myself back in,and have u cumin till there's nothing left
Digging deep in your most womanly possession, PU$$Y got all my attention, like U just spoiled
Drilling in every which-a-way, like Bush told me this where I could definitely find sum oil
Boil.............ing hot is what my temperature reads, blood stream flowing to one direction
Face down a$$ up, as I give you a taste of this....... aggressive affection
Erection, getting harder by the second, so right now I'm in rough sex mode
But still gently........... pounding you in rhythm because this rough neck flows
Chose....... to do that body right, or better yet "To Beat It Out The Frame"
Hand full of hair while filling her PU$$Y full of whooooo,.................... mixing pleasure with pain
Trained...........myself to go all out, no half-stepping, half assing, unless we talking spanking yours
Dogging it out, like its all I'm bout, magnificent when she take it on all fours
Exquisitely exploiting this sex drive till I get...........all it's worth
Taking her to space, as she blast off, don't know when we coming back down to earth
Work....................until she cant take no more, when she begging you to stop breaking
Her back in like a new pair of kicks, checking off like nike when her body start to shaking
Aching the next morning, you see, that drives the ego better than having Jeff Gordon behind the wheel
Like the chick from Babyboy when she telling you how it feel
Ill when it comes down to it, Real when it comes to expressing that desire
Trying to be the best till my body say "Okay that's enough your sex card has expired"

Required.......to be a beast, Gotta make sure that every time I leave, shawty don't have a choice but to miss it
Because I made the decision a long time ago, that MY SEX!!!!!!! gotta be "Exquisitely Explicit"

1 comment: