Tuesday, December 20, 2011

She....Is The Truth


The legal substance that balances my crazy world, the prescription to all my pain
The Doctor that is a practitioner of anesthesia, her words flow deep within my veins

Like an I.V,
She is what I NEED

And although it's been laid out to me simple and plain
That if I continue to use her, I will abuse her but without her I may go insane

No moderate action, to put the maximum i may intake to keep me grounded
So I used without any supervision and now she's missing while I live in a world that's heavily surrounded

Bounded with limitations, and discrimination, because of, the act of misbehavior
Like a drug that i've become addicted to, but I misconstrued comprehension and now i crave her

Flavor

Deep in labor because now I must birth a life that must live without she
And raise it to know of my mistakes and learn from it, and yet still be

Enough of a parent to let it learn on its own, because it can't live its life thru me
But how can I sit back and allow what I love to go thru pain and just weep

Acts of sleep to get away from all the nightmares that I go thru in reality
And still know every thorn that my unborn will ever face, its like a tragedy

Knowing that one day when it's here and growing more, focused on its morality
That he or she too will one day whither and die from a lie, its like I will be giving life to a future fatality

See actually I brought this upon myself, because we as humans tend to lack
Her that's based by the proof within the pudding so on lies we relax

Chilling on that feeling of things being cool even without the facts
But a lie is a pest like problem, that always seems to come back

Seems to re-surface, so how can one lie be perfect
When twenty thousand lies ain't even close so maybe the first lie was that much more worthless

DIRT-ISH

You know when we sweep issues on top of lies, and on top of that we put problems
And to satisfy the lack of communicational skills you have, you become distant and never solve em

Involve em between person, and never work to fix it thoroughly
Relationships, Friendships, and mere relations, lack her and this heavily worries me

Focused so much on currency that currently your state of mind figures that she isn't important
And what occurs to be a world that's free from that need you see she must support it

Or else it's only a facade, a misrepresentation that was coincidentally intended to be real
Intentions to apprehend comprehension but yet and still she is left concealed

So what I must reveal is much more than hints could describe or even a clue
You see what we've failed to realize, was in our eyes, the whole time.
Because "SHE" is the "TRUTH"

1 comment: