Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Reflection Of The New Me

Last night I asked my pen to be kind to me.......... and she quickly obliged
Because she knows, the part that is cold, wants to travel the road that reaches beyond the skies

In due time...........she repeats to me
Hoping that one day I will see
That only at the bottom is when I truly find myself, because true wealth is only in me

Empti.........ness......is a state of mind in which we often find material things to replace feelings
Loving the thought of having physical assets, without access......ing true healing

Appealing is the vision, so decisions are made based solely off what's given
Instead of subtracting the source of whats happening, u hope its solved with multiplication and division

Like......if I add this, and multiply that by two
Then somewhere I should find happiness, but that joy is so divided from being true

You only accrue, more than you started with,
So the real problem hasn't been parted with,
See what you lack, is yet a fact that those things don't have the wholeheartedness

While i'm far from this, I'm confident with this utensil
That the future that I write out today is a split image of what he's planned for me,
As if i'm using the exact image of God's stencil

Mental thoughts poured out on page, so as I spill the heart that controls my mind
The love I have leads me down this path of a successful future truly becoming mine

One at a time, I plan to entertain, educate, and inspire
And minimize those negative thoughts that have you at hault, and distraught from what u aspire

To be, or not to be is as simple as what u make it
So lets make this as easy as pie, without thinking of every element you need to bake it

Basic....ally, I'm basing the, faith that I have in we
On what I know we can accomplish if we just let negative things be,

See...............if positivity was within the energy
Then a clear future would show so vividly

But because we focus on whats not within our possession, we seem repressed in this box of negativity
Physically you must embody every goal that you set mentally
But so many of us become caught up in the lives of others, that we start to lose our own identity

Incidentally or accidentally, we lose the tools, that push us past false rules
Succumbing to nothing true, as if what we actually knew, made us fools

But from this point on I vow, to push forward, with more force and great selection
Pharmaceutically Poetic, never regret my past but this is my resurrection!!!!!

REFLECTION

No comments:

Post a Comment